Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedN 18 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.3 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Seward Airport (PAWD)
Lat: 60.12 Lon: -149.45 Elev: 59ft.
4 Miles ESE Silvertip AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before noon. High near 20. East wind 20 to 25 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Christmas Day A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Prince William Sound, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE