Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
7NM ENE Passage Canal AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:01 am AKDT Sep 20, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1pm AKDT Sep 20, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 26, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 995 MB LOW 165 NM WEST OF HYDABURG WILL MOVE INLAND 70 NM
EAST OF CAPE FAIRWEATHER AT 997 MB THIS AFTERNOON. ANOTHER
LOW WILL APPROACH 325 NM SOUTHWEST OF DIXON ENTRANCE AT 985 MB
LATE TONIGHT WILL STRENGTHEN TO 973 MB 100 NM SOUTHEAST OF
CAPE SUCKLING SUN EVENING.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW in the morning. A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE