Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
7NM ENE Passage Canal AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:32 pm AKST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am AKST Nov 28, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 4, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE EASTERN GULF THROUGH FRI
AFTERNOON. A 1017 MB LOW WILL FORM 45 NM WEST OF MIDDLETON ISLAND
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered snow showers, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered snow showers before midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNW wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE