Flash flood threat continues across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will continue to bring a threat of flash flooding on Monday across parts of southeastern New Mexico and southwest Texas. Rainfall rates of one inch per hour or more are possible in some locations. Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect across the region.
0NM NNW Hope AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:09 am AKDT Sep 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am AKDT Sep 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 28, 2014
COASTAL WATERS FORECAST FOR THE NORTHERN GULF OF ALASKA COAST
UP TO 100 NM OUT INCLUDING KODIAK ISLAND AND COOK INLET.
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 992 MB 30 NM SOUTHEAST OF CORDOVA WILL WEAKEN TO 1011 MB AS IT
MOVES TO 60 NM SOUTH OF SEWARD EARLY TUE MORNING AND THEN DISSIPATES
TUE NIGHT. WEAK LOW PRESSURE WILL REMAIN ACROSS THE NORTHERN GULF
THROUGH EARLY WED MORNING.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NW wind around 15 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NNW wind 5 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE