Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.46 in (998.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 62.3 Lon: -150.1 Elev: 345ft.
Willow Airport AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow showers. Temperature rising to around 23 by 5am. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 12. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 15. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Susitna Valley, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE