Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 61.72 Lon: -148.89 Elev: 869ft.
7 Miles E Chickaloon AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 12. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 17. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Copper River Basin, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE