Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Blowing Snow Freezing Fog
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.51 in
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Nabesna / Devil Mountain (PABN)
Lat: 62.41 Lon: -143 Elev: 2894ft.
3 Miles N Nabesna AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around -2. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow showers. Low around 3. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Copper River Basin, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE