Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Slana Airport (PADT)
Lat: 62.71 Lon: -143.99 Elev: 2395ft.
3 Miles ESE Mentasta Lake AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Copper River Basin, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE