Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McKinley National Park Airport (PAIN)
Lat: 63.73 Lon: -148.92 Elev: 1719ft.
McKinley Park AK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 9pm, then a chance of snow between 9pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Denali, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE