Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairbanks International Airport (PAFA)
Lat: 64.82 Lon: -147.87 Elev: 436ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 3 by 5pm. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 9 by 5am. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly between 9am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around -4 by 5pm. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -5. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -28.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -8.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near -4.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -24.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -8.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Tanana Valley, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE