Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairbanks International Airport (PAFA)
Lat: 64.82 Lon: -147.87 Elev: 436ft.
2 Miles W College AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. Areas of fog. Temperature falling to around 22 by 5pm. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 3am. Areas of fog before 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Calm wind.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near -5.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Tanana Valley, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE