Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 3pm. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 30 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE