A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedN 26 G 38 mph BarometerNA Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C) Visibility120.00 mi Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.27°N Lon: 71.3°W Elev: 6263ft.
Rogers Crossing NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a low around 1. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.