Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23 Lon: -76.85 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 29. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 32. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE