Severe weather expected for Upper Midwest on Wednesday
A potent storm system will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to parts of the Upper Midwest on Wednesday and Wednesday night. Very large hail, damaging wind gusts, tornadoes and heavy rain are possible with these storms.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer29.91 in (1012.7 mb) Dewpoint68°F (20°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
Colonial Park PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.