Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 72.65°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and sleet before 2am, then freezing rain and sleet likely between 2am and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Low around 15. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE