Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.52 in (1000.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, snow, and sleet before 3pm, then rain and snow between 3pm and 5pm, then rain after 5pm. High near 41. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE