Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 2 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 2am, then snow and sleet between 2am and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Low around 13. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE