Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog before 2pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE