Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1004.4 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and sleet before 2am, then snow and sleet between 2am and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Low around 13. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE