Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then rain. High near 41. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 17. North wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE