Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 19. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Snow and sleet likely before 8am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE