Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Wind SpeedN 16 mph
Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Northeast winds around 5 mph in the evening then becoming light. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds around 5 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Wednesday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Thursday Night Clear in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE