Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Alabaster, Shelby County Airport (KEET)
Lat: 33.18 Lon: -86.78 Elev: 584ft.
This Afternoon Cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light winds. Sunday Cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Light winds. Monday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs around 60. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Tuesday Thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Colder. Rain showers likely in the evening... Then chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Cooler. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the mid 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE