Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Wind SpeedNW 15 G 25 mph
Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Mobile, Mobile Downtown Airport (KBFM)
Lat: 30.61 Lon: -88.06 Elev: 23ft.
Today Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Inland...north winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Along the coast...north winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Highs around 60. Inland...northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Along the coast...northeast winds 10 to 15 mph becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph inland...southeast 5 to 10 mph along the coast. Thursday Sunny in the morning becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening becoming mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy in the morning becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of showers 20 percent. Saturday Night Warmer. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain showers. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 30 percent. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of showers 50 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE