Last Update: 1121 AM EDT THU JUL 24 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisAN ATLANTIC RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN SOUTH OF THE AREA
INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK...WITH A WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE TO PREVAIL
INLAND. A COLD FRONT WILL APPROACH LATE MONDAY AND BECOME STATIONARY
SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST OF THE AREA DURING THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
- This Afternoon SW winds 10 to 15 kt...increasing to 15 to 20 kt. Scattered showers and tstms late.
- Tonight SW winds 15 kt...diminishing to 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Scattered showers and tstms.
- Fri W winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming SW 10 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers and tstms...mainly in the afternoon.
- Fri Night SW winds 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers and tstms.
- Sat SW winds 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers and tstms in the afternoon.
- Sat Night SW winds 5 to 10 kt.
- Sun SW winds 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers and tstms.
- Sun Night SW winds 10 to 15 kt.
- Mon And Mon Night SW winds 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers and tstms.
mariners are reminded that winds and waves can be higher in and near tstms.
unless otherwise noted...waves 1 foot or less.
charleston harbor water temperature...84 degrees.
MARINERS ARE REMINDED THAT WINDS AND WAVES CAN BE HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED...WAVES 1 FOOT OR LESS. CHARLESTON HARBOR WATER TEMPERATURE...84 DEGREES.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE