Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 655 AM EST MON NOV 24 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisA SLOW MOVING COLD FRONT WILL SHIFT TOWARD THE COAST AND OFFSHORE
TODAY AND TONIGHT. THE FRONT WILL THEN MEANDER OFF THE SOUTHEAST
COAST TUESDAY...BEFORE AN OFFSHORE LOW SYSTEM DEVELOPS ON THE FRONT
AND PULLS THE FEATURE FURTHER INTO THE ATLANTIC ON WEDNESDAY. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL THEN PREVAIL FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND.
- Today S winds 10 to 15 kt...increasing to 15 to 20 kt. Areas of fog this morning. Patchy fog this afternoon. A slight chance of showers and tstms early this afternoon. A chance of showers and tstms late.
- Tonight SW winds 5 to 10 kt. A chance of tstms in the evening. A chance of showers.
- Tue W winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming N in the afternoon. Rain... Mainly in the afternoon.
- Tue Night N winds 10 to 15 kt. Rain.
- Wed NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts to 25 kt. Rain likely... Mainly in the morning.
- Wed Night W winds 10 kt.
- Thu W winds 10 to 15 kt.
- Thu Night N winds 10 kt.
- Fri N winds 5 to 10 kt.
- Fri Night N winds 5 to 10 kt.
mariners are reminded that winds and waves can be higher in and near tstms.
unless otherwise noted...waves 1 foot or less.
charleston harbor water temperature...57 degrees.
MARINERS ARE REMINDED THAT WINDS AND WAVES CAN BE HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED...WAVES 1 FOOT OR LESS. CHARLESTON HARBOR WATER TEMPERATURE...57 DEGREES.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE