Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 300 AM EST SAT NOV 29 2014
Waters from Altamaha Sound GA to Fernandina Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM
Marine Zone Forecast
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE SEAS...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 1/10 OF THE SEAS.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BE THE PREVAILING WEATHER FEATURE THIS
WEEKEND...AND THROUGH THE UPCOMING WEEK.
- Today Light and variable winds becoming east 5 knots early in the afternoon...then becoming light and variable winds late. Seas 3 to 5 feet with occasional seas up to 6 feet.
- Tonight Light and variable winds. Seas 2 to 4 feet.
- Sunday East winds 10 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet.
- Sunday Night Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet with occasional seas up to 6 feet.
- Monday Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet with occasional seas up to 8 feet.
- Monday Night East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet with occasional seas up to 8 feet. Isolated showers.
- Tuesday Through Wednesday Northeast winds 15 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet with occasional seas up to 9 feet. Scattered showers.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Waters from Altamaha Sound GA to Fernandina Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE