Last Update: 418 AM EDT TUE SEP 2 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL APPROACH FROM THE WEST TODAY AND WILL CROSS THE
AREA TONIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD IN FROM THE WEST WEDNESDAY
THROUGH THURSDAY AND WILL SHIFT OFFSHORE THURSDAY NIGHT. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL HOLD OFF THE EAST COAST ON FRIDAY AS A COLD FRONT
APPROACHES FROM THE WEST. THE FRONT WILL STALL NEAR THE COAST ON
- Today SE winds around 5 kt...becoming S this afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 ft. Areas of fog this morning. A slight chance of showers and tstms this afternoon. Vsby variable to less than one quarter nm this morning.
- Tonight S winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming W after midnight. Seas 2 to 3 ft. Showers and tstms.
- Wed NW winds 5 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt...becoming W in the afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 ft. A chance of showers and tstms in the morning.
- Wed Night W winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 foot or less.
- Thu SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 foot or less.
- Thu Night SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 foot or less.
- Fri SW winds 5 to 15 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft.
- Fri Night SW winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft.
- Sat W winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 2 to 3 ft. A chance of showers and tstms.
- Sat Night N winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft. A chance of showers.
winds and seas higher in and near tstms.
WINDS AND SEAS HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Casco Bay
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE