Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 1045 PM EDT SUN JUL 27 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM EDT MONDAY THROUGH LATE
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE TRACKS INTO SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND TONIGHT AND MOVES
NORTH THROUGH NEW HAMPSHIRE AND MAINE ON MONDAY. A FRONT WILL CROSS
THE WATERS FROM WEST TO EAST ON TUESDAY THEN BECOME NEARLY
STATIONARY OVER OR JUST EAST OF THE WATERS WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Overnight S winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft. A slight chance of showers and tstms. Patchy fog with vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Mon SE winds 5 to 10 kt...increasing to 10 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Seas 3 to 5 ft. Patchy fog in the morning. Showers and scattered tstms. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Mon Night S winds 10 to 15 kt...becoming SW after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 ft. A chance of showers. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Tue SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft... Subsiding to 1 to 2 ft in the afternoon.
- Tue Night SW winds around 5 kt...becoming W around 5 kt after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wed NE winds around 5 kt...becoming SE around 5 kt in the afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wed Night S winds around 5 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thu SE winds up to 10 kt. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thu Night S winds up to 10 kt. Seas around 2 ft.
- Fri S winds around 5 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Fri Night S winds around 5 kt. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
winds and seas higher in and near tstms.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Casco Bay
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE