Last Update: 631 AM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
Fire Island Inlet NY to Moriches Inlet NY out 20 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE BUILDS IN FROM THE WEST AND MOVES OVER THE NORTHEAST
INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. WEAK LOW PRESSURE PASSES SOUTH OF THE WATERS
- Today NW winds 15 to 20 kt...diminishing to 10 to 15 kt late this morning and afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tonight NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt...becoming N 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Seas around 2 ft in the evening...then 1 ft or less.
- Sat N winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sat Night NE winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sun N winds around 10 kt. Seas around 2 ft in the morning...then 1 ft or less.
- Sun Night NE winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Seas 1 ft or less...then 2 to 3 ft after midnight.
- Mon E winds 10 to 15 kt...increasing to 15 to 20 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft. A chance of rain.
- Tue SE winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas 4 to 7 ft. A chance of rain.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fire Island Inlet NY to Moriches Inlet NY out 20 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE