Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
Barometer30.04 in (1016.4 mb)
Visibility8.00 mi Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Ozark Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37 Lon: -92.47 Elev: 928ft.
Today Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds 5 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening...decreasing to 5 mph after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the evening. Isolated thunderstorms. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Cooler. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. The chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Cooler. A slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. The chance of precipitation 20 percent. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE