Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204 Lon: -123.75373 Elev: 572ft.
- Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Lows 39 to 49. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 54 to 64 at the coast and 65 to 75 inland. North wind around 5 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 38 to 48. Northwest wind up to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs 55 to 65. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly clear. Lows 38 to 48. Highs 57 to 67. North wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night And Wednesday Partly cloudy. Lows 40 to 50. Highs 59 to 69.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Slight chance of rain. Lows 38 to 48.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain. Highs 57 to 67.
- Thursday Night Through Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows 39 to 49. Highs 56 to 66.
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE