Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedSE 15 G 22 mph
Barometer30.50 in (1032.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
New Haven/Tweed (KHVN)
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -72.88 Elev: 6ft.
Southern New Haven
Today Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds around 10 mph... Becoming southeast this afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming east after midnight. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds around 5 mph... Becoming south in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 40. South winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. South winds around 5 mph...increasing to around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Partly sunny. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE