Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb)
Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.85 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 13ft.
District of Columbia
Rest Of This Afternoon Sleet...rain with a chance of freezing rain. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds around 10 mph...becoming west after midnight. Friday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Blustery with highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph...increasing to 45 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 19. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Sunday Night Snow likely. Lows around 20. Chance of snow 60 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 20. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE