Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Wind SpeedN 6 mph
Barometer30.04 in (1017.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
New Castle County
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Breezy with lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE