Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
Current conditions at
Tampa, Vandenberg Airport (KVDF)
Lat: 28.02 Lon: -82.34 Elev: 16ft.
Today Partly cloudy. Highs around 70. Northeast winds around 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Sunday Night Not as cool. Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the mid 60s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Night And Thursday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs around 70. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE