Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Barometer30.08 in (1018.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58 Lon: -81.86 Elev: 16ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the east after midnight. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. North winds around 5 mph shifting to the east after midnight. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night And Christmas Day Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs around 70.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE