Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Wind SpeedN 12 G 20 mph
Barometer30.28 in (1026.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Panama City Intl (KECP)
Lat: 30.36 Lon: -85.8 Elev: 68ft.
Rest Of Tonight Much colder. Cloudy. Lows 37 to 42. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Friday Cooler. Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 54. North winds around 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 37 to 42. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Saturday Warmer. Mostly sunny. Highs 62 to 66. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 42 to 47. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs 64 to 67. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows 52 to 55. Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs 63 to 67. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows 54 to 57. Tuesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs 64 to 68. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows 55 to 58. Wednesday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs 67 to 71. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows around 57. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs 68 to 73.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE