Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedW 13 G 17 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19 Lon: -83.86 Elev: 1699ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs 69 to 75. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Light and variable winds. Tuesday Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Wednesday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Sunday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE