Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 8 G 21 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Canton, Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 1220ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph this afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light northwest winds. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Light south winds. Sunday A chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and snow. Lows around 30. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers or snow or sleet. Lows around 30. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE