Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cartersville, Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 764ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Light north winds. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Light north winds shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday A chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers or snow or sleet. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and snow. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE