Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 20 G 28 mph
Barometer30.30 in (1026.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta / Dobbins Air Force Base (KMGE)
Lat: 33.92 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 1070ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light south winds. Sunday A chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers or snow or sleet. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers or snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE