More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -83.96 Elev: 1060ft.
Rest Of Tonight Chance of rain...then rain after midnight. Areas of fog late. Lows around 40. Light northeast winds. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Rain likely in the morning. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of light rain and areas of drizzle. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Occasional drizzle and rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Occasional drizzle and light rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Occasional showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE