Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Barometer30.09 in (1019.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Athens, Athens Airport (KAHN)
Lat: 33.95 Lon: -83.33 Elev: 807ft.
Tonight Chance of rain late this evening. Rain likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Rain likely in the morning...then partly sunny with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of light rain and areas of drizzle. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Occasional drizzle and rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Occasional drizzle and light rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Tuesday Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Occasional showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Sunny. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE