Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 3 mph
Current conditions at
La Grange, Callaway Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01 Lon: -85.07 Elev: 692ft.
Today Mostly sunny with a chance of snow and rain early...then a slight chance of rain and snow late this morning. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Light northwest winds. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Light northwest winds. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 50. Thursday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE