More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Barometer30.16 in (1021.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Peachtree City-Falcon Field (KFFC)
Lat: 33.36 Lon: -84.57 Elev: 807ft.
Rest Of Tonight Chance of rain...then rain after midnight. Areas of fog late. Lows in the lower 40s. Light northeast winds. Chance of rain 90 percent. Saturday Rain in the morning. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Cloudy with a chance of light rain and areas of drizzle. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Occasional drizzle and rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Occasional drizzle and light rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE