Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
Barometer30.19 in (1022.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport (KATL)
Lat: 33.64 Lon: -84.43 Elev: 1027ft.
Today Patchy fog early. Rain early...then a chance of rain late this morning. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Areas of drizzle. Scattered sprinkles in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Occasional drizzle and light rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Cloudy with occasional drizzle and chance of light rain. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Occasional drizzle and rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Occasional showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers with a slight chance of showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE