NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
Current conditions at
La Grange, Callaway Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01 Lon: -85.07 Elev: 692ft.
Today Cloudy. Patchy fog early. Chance of rain early...then a chance of showers this afternoon. Highs 63 to 69. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tonight Cloudy with a slight chance of showers in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night A chance of showers in the evening...then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Rain likely in the morning...then a slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Cooler. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs around 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE