Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 16 G 24 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Newnan, Newnan Coweta County Airport (KCCO)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -84.77 Elev: 971ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Light south winds becoming 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday A chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs around 50. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers or snow or sleet. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE