Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Current conditions at
Dublin, W H 'Bud' Barron Airport (KDBN)
Lat: 32.56 Lon: -82.99 Elev: 308ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light northwest winds. Friday Partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 90 percent. Saturday Rain. Highs around 60. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Windy. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE