Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedVrbl 1 mph
Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Benning (KLSF)
Lat: 32.33 Lon: -84.83 Elev: 233ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light north winds. Friday Mostly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs around 60. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain in the evening...then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Rain in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Windy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE