Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedVrbl 1 mph
Barometer30.15 in (1021.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Warner Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.63 Lon: -83.6 Elev: 295ft.
This Afternoon Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers early this afternoon...then a chance of showers this afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tonight Rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Light northeast winds. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Saturday Showers in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 60. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Windy. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE