Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 10 G 18 mph
Barometer30.26 in (1024.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Albany, Southwest Georgia Regional Airport (KABY)
Lat: 31.54 Lon: -84.19 Elev: 197ft.
Late This Afternoon Sunny. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Light north winds. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday A slight chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE